NAPABA 2011-2012 Officers Election Results
NAPABA congratulates the newly-elected officers of the NAPABA Board of Governors for the 2012-2013 board year. They will be sworn into office at the Installation Banquet held on November 17, 2012, during the 24th Annual NAPABA Convention in Washington, D.C.
The following individuals were elected by the NAPABA membership:
- President Elect: William J. Simonitsch
- Vice President for Finance and Development: Ekwan E. Rhow
- Vice President for Membership: Brad Yamauchi
- Vice President for Programs and Operations: Jin Y. Hwang
- Vice President for Communications: Alexander M. Lee
- Treasurer: George C. Chen
- Secretary: Cyndie M. Chang
In addition to these newly-elected officers, Wendy C. Shiba will serve as President and Nimesh M. Patel will serve as Immediate Past President. Joining the officers on the NAPABA Board of Governors will be ten regional governors and four at-large board members.